Whenever your home or business is affected by a disaster – whether it be water damage, fire damage, or mold, you need someone you can trust to respond when you need them, and who will provide quality restoration services. At Professional Green Cleaners, we promise to provide 24/7 emergency response. Our goal is to reduce your losses while providing fast and quality cleanup and restoration services. We understand what you are going through, and our experienced team is on your side.
When water affects your home or business, you need to act fast to mitigate the damage and prevent mold growth. Our team will respond to your water damage emergency 24/7 and can immediately get to work extracting the water and drying your property. You’ll be back to normal before you know it.
Fire Damage Restoration
Experiencing a fire can be a traumatic and chaotic experience. Trust Professional Green Cleaners to help with the cleanup and restoration of your property. Fire damage can extend well beyond the physical or visible damage, and a prompt response is necessary to prevent further damages.
Mold growth is a serious concern and is something that should never be ignored. If you have visible mold growth in your home or suspect mold may be present, call us today. Our professional team will help locate, isolate, and remove the mold safely.
Professional Green Cleaners uses Ozone and Hydroxyl generators to get rid of unwanted smell and odors in your house or facility.
Ozone generators create O3, or ozone, which disburses into the space to be treated. O3 attacks odor causing substances at their source to permanently remove odors in the treatment area.
Ozone shock treatment is a powerful method of odor elimination without the use of chemicals or masking deodorizers.
Hydroxyl generators applications are a gentle and safe form of deodorization. Atmospheric hydroxyls are safe for people, animals, plants and all sensitive materials like rubber, plastic, leather, vinyl, electronics, paper and artwork. Contents can be wet while being deodorized without the risk of bleaching. In many cases, residents can stay in their home or businesses and remain open, while avoiding costly business interruption.